Thursday, March 07, 2013

Beep Beep

A few weeks back, you may remember the dump truck cake for my nephew?  That's the one.  Well, the following weekend my brother and sister-in-law threw his birthday party for their friends and their children, so I wasn't surprised when I got the call for some cupcakes - that's a regular order for these parties. 

Creative control was in my hands again, as long as it was boy-y.

If memory serves, that was a busy weekend for me... more cakes on the go, or heading out of town, so I wanted something easy, and found a cute picture of a car topper, and decided to give it a go.  I ended up with some pretty cute cars on these cupcakes :)

Traffic Jam!

It's like a parking lot over here.

Just boy enough!  Lovingly placed by big sister Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment